This quick and Easy yum yum sauce recipe takes less than 5 minutes to whip up and is also a make-ahead, pantry friendly, and stays good and well for a week!
- 3 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon water
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, whisk thoroughly to get incorporated.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water, whisk again to get the consistency.
- Yum Yum Sauce is ready. Set the sauce in the refrigerator for 1/2 an hour before serving.
Ideally, Tomato paste has more tartness than tomato ketchup. Use tomato ketchup if you have it on hand.
Use the whisk to mix which helps to combine well.
You can add onion powder, cayenne pepper, tobacco sauce to spice it up.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Japanese, American
Keywords: Yum Yum sauce, Shrimp Sauce, japanese yum yum sauce