This Veg Handi Sabzi is so creamy loaded with your favorite veggies! Ultimately comforting, warm just like the restaurant-style!
1 1/2 tbs oil
1tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 – onion
1/2 cup tomato puree
1 cup cauliflower
1/2 cup potato
1/2 cup beans
1tbs chili powder
1tbs coriander powder
1tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup cashews
1tsp sliced almonds
1tsp coriander leaves.
- Soak the cashews for 10 mins prior grinding.
- Over medium heat, place a pot/Kadai. Add cumin seeds let it sizzle for few seconds. Then, add chopped onions. Let the onions turn translucent.
- Add freshly ground ginger garlic paste, stir and cook for few minutes till the raw smell of the ginger-garlic paste leaves off.
- In goes the spice powders, add chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder, stir and cook for 2mins.
- Add chopped tomato stir and cook for till the tomatoes turn mushy
- Then, add tomato puree stir and cook for few more mins.
- Add soaked cashews to a blender along with water and grind to a smooth paste.
- Add cashew puree to onion tomato masala that has been cooking.
- Mix and stir the gravy.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 8 mins. When the oil oozes on the sides of the pan, its time to add all the veggies.
- Add all the veggies that you have taken.
- Gently mix the veggies with the masala. Add 1.5 cups of water. Cover and cook for 5 mins till the veggies are cooked tender.
- Turn off the heat, add some fresh cream.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds and serve.
Tips to make Best veg hands Sabzi :
- Make sure to well saute/cook the onion-tomato masala that helps to get a more intense flavor.
- You may also use soaked almonds to get more rich gravy.
- The vegetable has to be cooked to a lightly crunchy texture.
- Add cream once you turn off the heat.
- Category: Curry
- Cuisine: indian
Keywords: Veg Sabzi, handi sabzi, veg handi sabzi