Make this simple fresh tomato basil pasta cooked in juicy tomatoes, garlic, and basil that can be on your table in under 15 minutes.
- 250 grams Pasta ( Spaghetti, 3 ounces)
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 7 garlic pods
- 1 cup Cherry Tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Oregano powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 5 Italian basil leaves.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 cup pasta water.
Prep: Cook your pasta according to the package instruction. Drain the pasta reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, once the oil heats up, add chopped garlic, stir fry the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add Cherry tomato and sprinkle salt, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with chili flakes, dried oregano, and paprika. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add cooked spaghetti pasta.
- Toss the pasta to combine with tomatoes, add 1/2 cup of pasta water. Continue to cook for another 2 minutes. Tomato basil pasta is ready. Sprinkle Chopped basil leaves and serve.
Do not overcook the pasta, it should be in al-dente. Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
Cook the pasta in salted water that helps to flavor the pasta.
Slowly cook the garlic in butter that helps the butter to get infused in garlic.
If you want more creamy, add cream to get the desired consistency also check for the seasonings.
- Category: Maincourse
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: tomato basil pasta, italian recipe, pasta recipe