- Paneer- 10 pieces
- Ginger grated- 1tsp
- chilli poweder- 1 tbs
- pepper powder- 1/2 tbs
- turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- amchur powder- 1 tsp
- jeera powder- 1/2 tsp
- Tomato sauce/ tomato ketchup- 1 and 1/2 tsp
- curd- 1 tbs (thick curd)
- lemon juice- 1 tsp
- salt – to taste
- oil- for shallow frying
- In a bowl.. combine all the ingredients from ginger paste to salt.
- Add the sliced paneer cubes, and let it marinate for 30 minutes
- Heat up the tawa, drizzle some oil and shallow fry the paneer until turns golden brown..
- Tawa paneer!! is ready!!!
- Serve them hot!! 🙂
Using hung curd/ thick curd make the marination to stick on the paneer
You can also marinate overnight
While shallow frying the paneer.. turn them gently otherwise it might break