Squash Soup Recipe | Butter Squash Soup | Classic Squash Soup,
Hi Guys! How about having a bowl of comforting soup in winter weather??? Yes!! i have the recipe to make Butternut squash soup which is quick, easy and make it no time!! Its really soothing, creamy, mild flavour!! Particularly i love the colour the soup, the bright yellow colour!! In this recipe i added a one cube of vegetable stock cube, however you could use the home-made vegetable stock! I paired this butternut squash soup with garlic bread and some salad!! Its winter outside, I’m enjoying the warm, comforting butternut squash soup thats just melting.. and making me warm!! Enjoy!! Do try this recipe and let me know!! 🙂 🙂Print
Squash Soup/ How to make Squash soup
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 cups
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Italian
- Squash- 1 (remove the skin and chopped them in cubes)
- Onions- 1
- carrots- 1
- celery or spring onions- 2 tbs
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Vegtable Stock- 1 diluted in 1.5 cup of hot water
- pepper powder- 1tsp
- salt to taste
- Fresh parsley or basil- Finely chopped 1 tsp
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Heat up the wok add butter, onions, carrots, spring onions, saute them until it turns colour.
- Add the cubed Squash and saute them for 3 minutes, meanwhile make a vegetable stock just by adding the vegetable stock cube in hot water.
- Now add the vegetable stock, cover the lid, make it simmer and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now the vegetables are well cooked, make them a puree.
- Add salt, pepper, parsley or basil leaves on top.
- Add milk before serving.
Step by Step pictures:
Squash Soup is ready! Its warm, mild, creamy soup! 🙂 🙂
If you like this recipe share your thoughts or Click a picture and post it on my Facebookpage or on instagram #nithisclickncook.
Happy Cooking Cheers!!!