Spicy shallot chicken roast has incredible flavours from freshly ground masala makes you to cook over and over! This Quick and Tasty chicken roast recipe is easy to make! Great for your lunch or Dinner!
- 1/2– Chicken
- 1 cup Shallots
- 2 tbs Peanut oil
- 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbs Coriander leaves
- 1 spring Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbs Pepper corns
- 4 to 5 Dry red chilli
- 1 inch stick Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- Heat up oil, add coconut, dry red chillies, pepper corns, cumin and roast until the coconuts are nicely browned.
- Bring to room temperature, Add the roasted ingredients to a blender, add 1/2 cup of water and grind to a fine paste.
- Add ground masala to chicken pieces, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and marinate for 15mins.
- Heat up oil, add the seasonings once that splutter.
- Add shallots and saute for 5 mins.
- Add marinated chicken pieces and saute for good 10 mins until the chicken is nicely golden color.
- Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves.
Tips to make the best shallot chicken:
Cold-squeezed Peanut Oil-The genuine taste of the formula thoroughly relies upon the oil. The cool squeezed shelled nut oil has some unmistakable flavor that makes this Shallot chicken overly delightful.
Quality Chicken Pieces: Get Tender, crisp chicken pieces that assistance you to get the juiciest shallot chicken.
Naturally ground Masala: Always make a crisp group of ground masala for this shallot chicken formula, on the grounds that the fragrance of the newly ground is very one of a kind.
Marinating: Marinating for 15 mins is in reality enough for this formula. For more flavors, straightforward prick the chicken with a fork and marinate the chicken medium-term for the most tasty and wet shallot chicken.
Cooking: The last advance of broiling the chicken with shallots in shelled nut oil, keep your fire to medium-high and continue mixing until the chicken gets simmered well.
- Category: Main Course, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Indian, south Indian