These Savory muffins are stuffed with healthy vegetables are wonderfully delicious, cheesy, flavourful and on your table in less than 25 minutes!
1. If you are using any ingredient that releases water (such as tomato, spinach, etc.) squeeze to remove the excess water else the muffin may become runny. Another option here is to add less of the liquid ingredients such as milk or water.
2. Grease the muffin tins so that it doesn’t stick to the sides. You can also use silicon moulds to bake without greasing.
3. Some great options for your muffins:
• Protein rich: ham, sausage, chicken, chorizo, bacon, etc.
• Cheese: swiss, mozzarella, feta, cheddar, or a combination, etc.
• Veggies: Mushrooms, bell peppers, onion, kale, broccoli, artichokes, tomato, spinach, etc.
Keywords: savoury muffins, savoury muffins recipe, cheese muffins