- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder /paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper powder
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients and pulse 1 or 2 times.
- Fresh salsa is ready to serve
Prefer using Roma tomato or San Marzano or canned tomatoes for best results.
Lemon juice can be overpowering so start small and more if needed.
The consistency of the salsa is your preference, you can keep it chunky or blend it.
If you are using Blender, make sure not to over blend.
Let the salsa chill for 20 minutes before serving. This gives you the tastiest salsa.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: blend
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: homemade salsa recipe, fresh salsa recipe, fresh tomato salsa