Fresh Salsa Recipe- This homemade salsa recipe is tastes better than your favorite restaurant or store-bought and is simply made in the blender and the flavors are simply out of this world!
If you love salsa, Try this Mango Salsa recipe (Two ways), I’m sure you will love for sure.
what is homemade salsa Recipe?
The bursting vibrant colors of salsa and the right texture of consistency make this fresh tomato salsa recipe outstanding!
This is the best salsa recipe that you can make in no time and everyone needs the best, fresh homemade salsa that you can smother, munch, dip to your favorite accompaniment and it serves you right!
The homemade salsa recipe serves beautifully for every occasion, may it be a potluck, picnics, parties, barbecue, quick snacking.
It makes everything better and is the easiest and tastiest appetizer!
This Fresh salsa recipe is fresh, healthy, exploding with flavors, and wonderfully delicious.
Reason To love fresh tomato salsa:
- It is fresh and packed with ingredients that taste indulgently delicious.
- It is quick and easy, all you need to blend the ingredients.
- It is customizable, you can add your favorite add on’s to make and tweak the salsa just the way you like.
Ingredients & The Notes:
- Tomato – Use the pulpy red tomatoes for the best taste.
- Onion– I have used red onion, you could use white onion as well.
- Garlic – This gives you a huge flavorful punch to salsa. Use fresh garlic.
- Coriander leaves /cilantro leaves– the fresh earthy taste of the salsa depends on these herbs.
- Jalapeño – This certainly going to buff up your salsa.
- Seasonings – I have used chili powder, cumin powder, pepper & salt. You could skip chili powder instead add paprika.
- Lemon juice – This surely intensifies and adds zing to the salsa.
How to make Fresh salsa recipe:
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients and pulse 1 or 2 times.
- Fresh salsa is ready to serve
- Prefer using Roma tomato or San Marzano or canned tomatoes for best results.
- Lemon juice can be overpowering so start small and more if needed.
- The consistency of the salsa is your preference, you can keep it chunky or blend it.
- If you are using Blender, make sure not to over blend.
- Let the salsa chill for 20 minutes before serving. This gives you the tastiest salsa.
- What is the difference between salsa and pico de Gallo?
Pico de Gallo appears to be more of salad and has very little liquid left in the bowl. In contrast, Salsa is soupier or sometimes even more smooth in texture.
- What are the ways to make salsa?
- The Fresh salsa can be served with,
- Tortilla chips
- Top with Fish taco or chicken taco
- Sidedishes for quesadilla, fajita.
- Topped over grilled chicken
- Can make a burrito bowl.
- Spoon over scrambled eggs.
- How long can I store it?
Store the fresh homemade salsa in an air-tight container and refrigerate. This keeps well and good for 4 days.
Other Recipe You may like to try:
Did you know commenting and rating recipes is one of the best ways you can support your favorite food bloggers? If you made this recipe, please click the stars below to comment and Rate this Recipe and/or share photos on social media using the hashtag #Nithisclickncook or tagging @nithisclickncookPrint