This Classic Ratatouille recipe simply the best and foolproof one. It is packed with veggies and cooked in dazzling tomato sauce make it drool-worthy delicious.
- 1 Aubergine
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Capsicum
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Dried basil
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 to matoes
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- Dice all the vegetables and keep them ready.
To prepare Ratatouille:
- Heat up 1/2 tbs of olive oil, lightly cook the Aubergine for 2 to 3mins.
- Once the color of the Aubergine changed, transfer to another bowl, set aside.
- To the same pan, heat up 1 1/2 tbs of olive oil, add minced garlic and Chopped onion and salt Cook for 3 to 4 mins.
- Then, add the Peeled and diced Zucchini and capsicum cook for 4 to 5 mins, stirring occasionally. Make sure Zucchini is cooked.
- Add chili flakes, Dried basil and sugar, stir gently.
- Add Chopped tomatoes and cook for 3 to 4 mins.
- Now add 1 tsp tomato paste/Tomato ketchup
- Gently mix and cook for 2 mins.
- Put back the aubergine
- Gently mix all the vegetables and cook for another 1 minute.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Course, Side Dish
- Cuisine: French, Italian