Punjabi Lassi, lusciously creamy, refreshing Indian drink made of yogurt, best for your summer with truly you will crave more!
- 2 cups curd
- 1.5 cups of water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 teaspoon almond flakes
- Take all the ingredients to make Punjabi Lassi.
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl
- Whisk them for a minute to dissolve sugar and the lassi appears to be creamy.
- Add water and beat again. Refrigerate for 15 minutes to 1/2 hour. (I kept in the freezer section)
- After an hour, the saffron is completely infused, a thick malai float on the lassi. Just give a quick mix.
- Pour it in the glass, sprinkle some sliced almonds on top. And serve.
Our Secret to get you the best serving of Punjabi lassi!
1. To make really thick lassi, always use less liquid vs yogurt amount.
2. Because it is thick inconsistency, it is heavy and filling. But if you prefer a thin and light version then add more liquid (water or milk).
3. The lassi could be a normal chilled in temperature for the best taste.
- Category: Drink/Beverage
- Method: No stove top
- Cuisine: indian
Keywords: punjabi Lassi, lassi recipe, lassie recipe