Pudina rice recipe or mint pulao is the most simple and addicting rice recipe that you can make in no time! This Pudina Rice has layers of flavors and simply makes everything better!
Make this one-pot pudina rice recipe that has abundant flavors and rice is perfectly cooked. This humble and simple ingredient Mint has the numerous health benefits and making Mint pulao is truly scrumptious.
This Pudina rice is easy to make and needs very minimal prep to make this recipe.
This recipe is going to be your savior if you are craving a delicious meal to prepare in very minimal effort.
The texture of the rice, the flavors of the mint spiked with onion, tomato, the ginger-garlic paste is a mouthful if flavors just can’t seem to get enough of!
What You'll Find in This Post (Show all)
Why this Recipe works:
This is a one-pot meal and easy to prepare.
Pudina rice is so versatile, you can combine some veggies and make it healthy.
The ingredients are very simple and pantry friendly!
How to make Pudina Rice:
Pudina Rice Ingredients
Tips to make the best pudina rice recipe:
1. Soak the basmati rice 15 minutes before cooking.
2. Use fresh mint leaves for the best flavors. Discard if the leaves darken.
3. I used long grain basmati rice, you may use Seeraga samba rice as well.
4. You may use coconut milk for more flavors and taste.
5. You can increase the spiciness by adding extra chilies.
6. I prefer adding freshly ground ginger garlic paste to bring the best taste and aroma.
7. If you can add vegetables like mushroom, cauliflower, potato, peas, carrots, beans would combine well for this pudina rice.
8. Add the veggies when you saute onion tomato masala and follow the recipe.