This Spicy Pomfret masala fry is easy to cook, truly delicious with an amazing marinade that makes it wonderfully lip-smacking! The flavors are not only on the surface it is in-depth!
I’m a huge fan of Fish recipes, you just need just minimal prep to make mind-blowing recipes. This Pomfret Masala fry is made with a handful of ingredients that makes it a simple and complete meal. It is delicious with fantastic texture and flavor. The secret of this pomfret fish fry depends on the marinade. This marinade has coconut, fennel seeds, peppercorns, onion, tomato, garlic, and spice powders. This pomfret fish fry is super super easy to make, only 3 steps to go: Grind the ingredients Marinade Shallow fry. See, how easy it is! And I’m sure you will LOVE it every time you make.
What You'll Find in This Post (Show all)
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS :
1. The marinade is truly flavourful, something you cannot resist. 2.Super easy to make! 3. Ingredients are pantry friendly!
How to make Pomfret Masala Fry:
Tips to make the best Pomfret masala fry:
1. Make a slash lightly over the fish that help the marinade to do magic. 2. Marinade the fish minimum of 30minutes to 3 hours to get more intense flavors. 3. You can adjust the spice level according to your taste-bud. 4. Shallow fry the recipe in coconut oil, to get more flavors.
1. Can I use any other fish for this recipe?
Fishes like a seer, barracuda, tilapia, pearl spot.
2. Can I deep fry this pomfret fry?
Shallow fry is best for this recipe.
3. How long can I marinade pomfret fish fry?
The longer you marinade it taste better, Refrigerate 30 minutes to 3 hours.