This peanut chutney will be one of the bestest and Easiest chutney you’ve ever made or tasted. It is creamy, packed with flavor and less than 10 mins!
- 1 cup Peanut
- 1 sprig curryleaves
- 1 tbs oil
- 5 dry red chilli
- 5 Garlic
- 1 tamarind
- Heat up the oil in a pan, add in peanuts sauté for 3 mins
- next add the currlyeaves, garlic, dry red chilli and suate for another 3 mins.
- let it cool for sometime, now the grind the roasted items with tamarind, salt and grind them into fine paste.
- FOR TEMPERING:
- Heat up the oil in a pan add in mustard seeds, urud dal, and curry leaves.
- Add in to the chutney and mix them well!
Variations you can make:
Chilli- you can use green chilli instead red one’s that’s give a different taste.
Peanut chutney with coconut: grate some 1/4 cup of coconut , saute along with other ingredients to a nice golden colour, then follow the method.
Tomato: you can also add tomato, just saute with the ingredient and blend.
How do you serve peanut chutney:
This is best served with idly and dosa.
How long can you store peanut chutney:
Peanut chutney can be stored in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days in airtight container.
- Category: Breakfast, Breakfast/dinner, dip, sidedishes
- Cuisine: Indian, south Indian