Luxuriously silky pasta carbonara is absolutely addicting! It is extremely quick and simple to make. Quite customizable with your favorite chicken, prawn or vegetables and on your table under 15 mins!
This Pasta carbonara recipe is perfect for your Dinner, it is absolutely flavourful and creamy.
If your looking for some quick recipe to make with minimal ingredients this is the Best recipe to go!
What You'll Find in This Post (Show all)
What Carbonara sauce is made of?
Carbonara sauce is fundamentally the basic and easy sauce with eggs, cheese, and black pepper.
Why this Recipe work:
Pasta is luxuriously coated with rich creamy cheese sauce where there is no cream in it. Minimal ingredients, totally pantry friendly. You can customize with adding chicken or any veggies to make it a healthy choice.
Step by step pictures to make Pasta carbonara Recipes:
Tips to make carbonara Pasta Recipe:
1. Spaghetti: You can use whole wheat pasta for the healthy options or any kinda pasta basically for this recipe…
2. Eggs: Use eggs in room temperature. Remove from the fridge before you get cooking.
3. Whisk well: To a get, a silky sauce whisking the eggs is important before you add. As a result, it gets completely incorporated.
4. Grate cheese: Grate the cheese and add to the whisked eggs
5. Remember this before you add the sauce:
Before you add the egg sauce, bring the heat to a very low flame. Add the sauce slowly and using the thongs turn your pasta gently so that it cooked evenly.
6. Add ons: If your adding chicken or prawn or veggies season with salt and pepper. Cook in the skillet and finally toss with pasta.
1.How do you not scramble eggs in carbonara?
Gently turn your pasta in low flame, once you add the sauce that gives you smooth custard consistency.
2.Why my carbonara sauce curdle?
When you add the sauce, if the pasta is too hot in a pan or your flame is high. The sauce would curdle.
3.How to make carbonara sauce creamier?
Add more butter and grated parmesan cheese that gives your sauce creamier.
4.How do you serve pasta carbonara?
Best served with a lot of cheese, pepper some fresh parsley.