- Paneer- 1 cup
- Butter 3 tbs
- onions- 2 finely choppes
- Ginger garlic paste- 1.5 tsp
- tomato puree- 2
- Tomato ketchup- 1 tbs
- chilli powder- 1.5 tbs
- coriander powder- 1 tbs
- Garam masala- 1 tsp
- milk- 1.5 cup
- cream- 3 tbs
- kasthoori methi- 1 tbs
- salt- to taste
- Heat up the butter, sauté the cubed paneer until it turns golden brown.
- In a same pan , add in butter, onions, GG paste sauté until the raw smell leaves off.
- Add all the spice powders, salt and sauté for 1 or 2 mins.
- Add in tomato puree and tomato ketchup and cook them for 2-3 mins.
- Add crushed kasthoori methi leaves.
- Add the milk and paneer,cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Now, finally add the fresh cream, cover and cook for 2- 3 mins.
- Paneer Butter Masala is ready!!!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES: Paneer Butter Masala | Restaurant style paneer butter masala
Saute the cubed paneer in the butter until it turns little brown and keep aside
In a same pan, add 1 tbs of butter, add in onions.. and cook until its turns translucent
Add in gg paste and sauté until the raw smell leaves off..
Next add the all the spice powder- chilli , coriander, garam masala and salt
Saute those spice powders..
Add the tomato puree, and tomato ketchup and cook them for 2-3 mins..
Now add in the kasthuri methi.. crush it before adding..
next goes the Milk…
cover and cook for 5 mins.. just keep stirring otherwise it might stick to the bottom of the pan
Now, add our paneer!! gently mix them all..
Now, add the fresh CREAM!! that gives this recipe more creamier and glossy texture!! and cook for another 2-3 mins.
PANEER BUTTER MASALA is ready!!! so simple and it tasted just like a restaurant one!!
Recipe source: Nags.