Nutella Brownie – It is incredibly easy to make, outrages and they are the best brownies! All you need 5 ingredients to make the easy Nutella brownies!
Nutella on brownies is the best thing that you can come across! You can’t believe how easy it is and taste delicious.
All you need a cup of Nutella and the regular baking ingredients.
Done! Done! Done!
Your Nutella Brownies are ready!
How to make Nutella Brownies?
1. Beat butter and brown sugar to cream together,
2. Add in vanilla essence and eggs beat together.
3. Add Nutella, beat again for 1 minute.
4. Add all-purpose flour, just fold in.
5. Pour the batter to the baking tray, sprinkle some chocolate chips (optional)
6. Bake for 30 minutes in 350 degrees F/ 177 degrees C.
What is Nutella Ingredients:
Nutella is a hazelnut spread that is widely available in the grocery store.
It has Hazelnuts, Sugar, modified palm oil, cocoa powder, skimmed milk powder, whey powder.
These Brownies are,
1.Super simple to make. All you need just simple ingredients to bake.
2. Stay moist forever.
3. Variations are countless, you can add your favorite toppings!
How to make Brownies on Nutella:
Tips to make Nutella brownies recipe:
1. Cream butter and brown sugar to get a nice fluffy texture that has helps to get the soft brownies.
2. Nutella has the sugar in it so make sure to limit the sugar level for the brownies.
3. Once the flour is added, just fold them to incorporate.
4. You may sprinkle, white chocolate chips, almonds flakes, chocolate chunks, or any nuts if you like. Or you can spread some Nutella on the top and bake.
5. Check for the doneness for fudge brownie, when you insert a toothpick the center should come out with few moist crumbs
6. Allow the brownie to cool, before you slice them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do you serve Nutella brownie?
These brownies are best served with vanilla ice cream.
2. How long can you store the easy Nutella brownies?
Store the cut brownie in an air-tight container at room temperature and they are best eaten within 1 or 2 days.
A whole pan, uncut can be wrapped in plastic will keep in room temperature for 4 days or freeze up to 3 months.
3. Can I use whole-wheat flour for this recipe?
Yes, You can use whole wheat flour for this recipe.
4. Can you make brownies without eggs?
Yes, you can make brownies without eggs.
You may substitute with apple sauce or mashed bananas that can give you a soft texture to the brownies though they might alter the taste a bit.
5. What I can use instead of Nutella?
I haven’t tried using any other chocolate spread other than Nutella. I’m sure you may use any brands of choco hazelnut spread.
6. Can I make Nutella Mug cake?
Have you come across the trending mug cake recipes?
Yes! You can make the Nutella mug cake recipe from this batter.
Pour them in a mug and microwave for 1 minute to get the soft, spongy cake.
Recipes you may like to try:
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!