Fresh Mediterranean Salad takes is just a few minutes away, so light and refreshing. The veggies are tossed with delicious olive dressings!
Perfect dish for any potluck, dinner or sides for grilled meats!
- 1 cup Tomato (diced)
- 1 cup onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup lettuce
- 1/2 cup Cucumber
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Oregano seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- Wash and Chop all the veggies
- Take 1/2 cup olive oil in a small mixing bowl
- Add 1tsp minced garlic and 1tsp pepper powder
- Squeeze 1tsp lemon juice
- Add some 1tsp oregano seasonings
- Add seasonings as per your taste bud.
- Whisk well. The dressing is ready!
- Now take all the veggies to a salad bowl
- Drizzle the dressing
- Mix the salad, check for salt and pepper. Cover and keep aside for 10 mins before you serve.
Onion: Soak the onions in water for 10 mins if you are sensitive and pat dry.
Tomato: Choose red and juicy tomato for a good taste, you can opt for cherry tomatoes as well.
Once the salad is done. Cover and let it rest for 10 mins before you serve.
- Category: Appetiser, Salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean