- Maida- 1 cup
- Curd- 1/2 cup
- Hing- 1tsp
- coconut- 3 tbs
- ginger- 1 tbs
- chilli- 2- 3
- Ghee- 1 tbs
- baking soda- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- Grind coconut+ginger+g.chilli into a fine paste
- In a mixing bowl add ghee, baking soda,salt and keep mixing them for 2 mins, until it turns out creamy.
- Now add maida,hing, grinded coconut mixture and curd mix everything well to the bonda consistency.
- Heat up the oil in the wok.
- Take a round ball, and drop them gently and fry until until they are golden brown.
- Quick and Easy Manglore bonda is ready!!!
Add curd little by little to make the bonda consistency.
You can also add some Peppercorns, crushed curry leaves for extra flavours.
keep the flame in low- medium
STEP BY STEP PICTURES: Manglore Bonda | how to make manglore bonda
Ingredients for manglore bonda…
Grind coconut+ginger+chilli into a fine paste..
In a bowl, add ghee, baking soda, salt
Mix them well until its creamy!!
Next goes the maida…
Add Grinded mixture…
Finally add curd…
This is the consistency for bonda..it should be little thick and sticky!!
Fry them in the oil..until it turns out golden brown colour!!
Tada!!! Easy and quick Manglore bonda is ready!!!