This mandi spice mix is packed with flavor, simple and easy to make, and has layers of flavor. The handpick spices all work together to make exotic chicken mandi.
What is the mandi spice mix?
This mandi spice mix is so intenser flavourful that makes your chicken mandi recipe delicious.
It has the essential elements of cooking that tackle your taste bud.
Mandi is the traditional dish originated from Yemen, consisting mainly of meat and rice and it is cooked with the special blend of spices called mandi spice mix/ mandi masala.
This mandi masala is,
1.Fresh and vibrant.
2. It can be stored and re-used.
3. Homemade mandi spice mix has the best exotic flavors better than store-bought.
How to make mandi spice masala :
Tips to make the recipe:
1. You can lightly roast the spices to create an earthy flavor that creates a lovely aroma to the mandi recipe.
2. I have used coriander powder for this recipe, you may use coriander seeds as well.
3. You may use ginger powder and garlic powder as well.
4. To make chicken /mutton mandi: For 1kg rice, we need 1 kg of meat. You may require 4 tablespoons of mandi masala.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do you use the mand spice mix?
This mandi spice mix is used to cook the chicken mandi/mutton mandi. It is used to marinate the meat and to cook the rice.
2. How long can we store this spice powder?
It can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the room, temperature. It stays well for 2 months.
Recipes You may like to try:
★ DID YOU TRY MANDI SPICE MIX THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars below the Recipe Card to rate!Print