These Lemon Garlic Chicken Drumsticks Are Marinated With Homemade Flavorful Spices Makes It Ultimately Moist, Tender And Succulents! Quick & Easy For Your Dinner!
- 4 Pieces Chicken drumstick
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Mixed herbs
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 2 slice Garlic (minced- 2 tsp)
- 2 ml Lemon juice
- 3 slices Lemon wedges
- 1 tsp Salt (Salt- to taste)
- Pre-heat the oven in 180 degree C for 10 mins.
- Whisk all the ingredients in olive , check for salt.
- Add chicken drumstick and lemon wedges, massage the chicken into the marinade, make sure the marinade is covers up all the chicken.
- Let it marinate for 30 mins/ 3 hours/ overnight.
- Pop the chicken in oven grill for 15 mins, take them out, Flip the chicken, spoon some liquid on top on the chicken.
- Again pop chicken in oven and grill for another 15 to 20 mins.
- Lemon garlic chicken is ready!
Chicken breast with skin on or any part of the chicken can also be used for this recipe. Once you take the chicken marinade from refrigerator, bring them to room temperature. Temperature of the oven might varies from one another.
- Category: Appetiser
- Cuisine: Continental