This Indian Butter Chicken Recipe is crazily delicious, wonderfully EASY! with tons of exploding flavours and totally crowd pleasing! This is a simple, classic, homemade butter chicken recipe better than from your favourite Restaurant.
Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
How to make easy butter chicken Recipe?
- Firstly Marinate the chicken pieces, Grill your chicken pieces in butter.
- Make butter chicken gravy, adding tomato puree, ginger garlic paste and spices in butter. Simmer the gravy.
- Add chicken pieces and finally a dollop of fresh cream.
Why this Recipe works?
- Lip smacking Delicious: This is the best Butter chicken Recipe ever, so good! I have made this recipe number of times, Every time I make it turn out SO SO Good!
- Perfect consistency, rightly seasoned that’s what makes the good butter chicken.
- Super Easy to make: Ingredients are super simple, totally pantry friendly!
- Better than your takeout: It is better than your favourite restaurant, Making creamy butter chicken is now at your finger-tips!
What are the ingredients for butter chicken?
- Chicken, butter, cream, tomato puree, spices.
How do I make butter chicken Thicker?
- Simmer down: You can simmer the sauce in low-heat uncovered until you get the desired consistency.
- Less water: Adding less water content, makes the gravy thicker.
How long does butter chicken last in the fridge?
- The butter chicken can be refrigerated for 2 to 3 days.
Can I freeze butter chicken?
- If you intend to freeze butter chicken, Freeze the curry without adding cream.
- Stir the cream after the curry has been re-heated.
Can I reheat butter chicken?
- Yes, It is only safe to reheat once. The chicken can be re-heated in frying pan or microwave for a minute or in a slow cooker.
How to make Easy Indian Butter Chicken Recipe:
More Recipe You’ll Love:
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!