- Potato- 1 1/2 (boiled and mashed)
- Peas- 1/2 cup
- Amchur powder- 1 tsp
- Chat masala- 1 tsp
- Roasted Jeera powder- 1 tsp
- Besan flour- 1or 1.5 tbs
- Oil- 1 tbs
- Spinach/Palak/Pasalai Keerai- 1 cup
- Ginger- 1 tsp
- Garlic- 3
- Green chilli- 1
- 1.Boil the potatoes ,peas and mash them.
- 2.Blanch the spinach.
- 3.In a blender add ginger, garlic, green chilli, spinach and grind them coarsely.
- 4.Transfer them in a bowl, add potatoes,amchur powder, roasted jeera powder, chat masala,besan flour, salt and mix them well.
- 5.Wet your palm, make a lemon sized ball and pat them gently to make a shape like tikki.
- 6.Shallow fry them on both the sides.
While blanching the spinach, add 1 tsp of sugar because that will retain the green colour in spinach.
Add potatoes lesser than spinach.
Do not add more besan flour otherwise it will make the kebab hard.
The kebab consistency should be soft.
Wet your palms with water because the kebab will be little sticky, so it will be easy to make a shape.
I would say, if you want to make a kebab immediately just directly put them in a pan to shallow fry them because the shape might break if you arrange in plate.
You could also store the in a freezer for 1 week.