This Grilled pineapple recipe is sweet, tangy grilled with cinnamon brown sugar that caramelizes to get the perfect texture and taste.
I made this grilled pineapple recipe and been raving about it so much,
You can’t go wrong with this recipe.
This satisfies your quick hunger pangs.
This grilled pineapple recipe can be served as an easy starter or even a dessert!
What is grilled pineapple?
The ripe pineapple is coated with the brown sugar-cinnamon sprinkles and grilled with butter gives you the most delicious grilled pineapple recipe, you ever taste!
When you grill, The aroma of the cinnamon is mind-blowing and pairs beautifully well with pineapple.
The cinnamon-sugar glaze is irresistibly good and makes the grilled pineapple better!
Why this recipe works:
1.All you need just less than 10 minutes to make!
2. This is a delicious mind-blowing recipe.
3. It can be served as an instant dessert or for your sides!
How to Grill Pineapple:
Ingredients to make grilled pineapple, Sprinkle the cinnamon- brown sugar mix over the pineapple slices on both sides.
Tips to make the best-grilled pineapple:
1. You can cut pineapple-like wedges to make this recipe.
2. I have used the basic cinnamon sugar glaze, you may add honey, a pinch of chili, orange juice/lime juice or any add ons you prefer to make it crazy delicious.
3. I have used my grill pan to make it, you may use a normal pan to grill them.
4. Do not overcook the pineapple as they will turn mushy, once the pineapple is caramelized and you see a grill mark. Turn off the heat.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How do you serve grilled pineapple?
Grilled pineapple can be served with yogurt, a scoop of vanilla ice cream, with tacos or in the mix of fruit salad.
2.. How long does grilled pineapple last?
Store the left-over Grilled pineapple in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 2 days. Just re-heat it before you serve.
3. How do you grill the pineapple in the oven?
Line the baking with parchment paper and place the pineapple wedges and spoon some melted butter all over.
Pop into the oven and bake for 450 degrees F/ 232 degrees C for 15 minutes.
Flip them and cook in halfway, till the pineapple is being to caramelize.
4. What spices go well with pineapple?
Grilled pineapple with cinnamon – brown sugar is the classic combination.
You may use ginger powder, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder, allspice powder, pumpkin spice powder, honey, maple syrup, caramel sauce.
5. How do you cut pineapple for skewers/wedges?
Cut the leaves off the pineapple (top)
Peel it with the knife. Cut into quarters from top to bottom.
Cut each quarter into 4 pieces into (2 lengths wise and 2 crosswise. )
You should 16 wedges of pineapple.
6. Can I grill canned pineapple /tinned pineapple slices?
Fresh pineapple tastes better and the most preferred way to grill, however, the canned pineapple will work.
Make sure to wipe up the moisture in the canned pineapple and follow the method.
Other recipes you may like to try:
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!Print