This creamy grape salad is easy to make, fresh, and with a simple dressing of yogurt and brown sugar, all you need just 5 minutes to make this recipe!
- 1 cup grape salad
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- Keep the grape salad ingredients ready.
- To a mixing bowl, Stir in yogurt, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla essence. Mix to combine.
- Stir in grapes.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds and Refrigerate before you serve.
You may use red grapes and green grapes as well. Wash them well to remove the excess moisture.
You may use sour cream, cream cheese for salad dressing.
You may use walnuts, pecans, or any other nuts as you prefer.
- Category: Dessert Salad
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Southern
Keywords: grape salad, grape salad recipe, salad recipe