Golden Milk – Here is a warm drink that will help boost your immunity. With out-of-the-ordinary things happening around right now, we need some hope conventionally too. This Golden Milk is traditionally the one that is also the need of the hour!
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Ginger (peeled and lightly crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 cardamom
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Add milk to a saucepot over medium heat, Stir in Cinnamon, cardamom, peppercorns, fresh ginger, and turmeric powder.
- Simmer for 7 to 8 minutes until warmed through. Do not let boil.
- Strain the milk, Stir in Honey and serve warm.
For more spice and flavor, you can add more ginger; fresh ginger does the trick
If you prefer some fat, you can add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or just use coconut milk
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Golden milk, golden milk recipe, turmeric milk