This garlic egg fried rice is so easy and quick to make, all you need just rice and egg to whip up quickly! It has an amazing garlic flavor and on your table under 15 minutes!
- 1 & 1/2 cups basmati rice
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 cup carrots
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1.5 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mince garlic and ginger
- Finely chop carrots and cabbage.
- Cook basmati rice.
To make Egg Fried rice:
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add minced garlic and ginger. Stir fry for few seconds to infuse the flavor if ginger garlic in oil.
- Add chopped carrots and cabbage, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Bring the cooked vegetables to one side of the pan.
- Break eggs sprinkle pepper powder and salt
- Scramble the eggs quickly
- And mix the vegetables and stir fry.
- Add the cooked basmati rice.
- Toss the rice, add pepper powder, salt, and chopped coriander leaves. (If you have spring onions, please add them)
- Garlic Egg Fried Rice is ready to be served.
- Mince the garlic and ginger finely and allow to cook in the oil.
- Stirring continuously for a minute that helps the oil to get infused with flavors.
- Usually, long grain rice like basmati works perfectly for this recipe, You May use brown rice as well, but remember, the brown rice takes a longer time to cook.
- Risotto rice is too short and starchy- we want the rice grains to be fluffy.
- If you don’t like eggs, you may replace them with chicken. Diced chicken works perfectly for this recipe.
- You need to season with salt and pepper, stir fry in the oil to cook the chicken. (You need to add more seasonings to bring out the flavor)
- Have all the ingredients ready before start cooking.
- Category: Main Course & Rice
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: Indo-Chinese
Keywords: Garlic Egg fried rice, fried rice, garlic rice