Make this Garlic bread rolls recipe that serves practically with everything. All you need is homemade garlic butter to make these exotic, delightful bread rolls you will crave for more.
- 250 grams – Pizza dough
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 6 garlic pods
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- Grease your baking tray with butter, Roll the pizza dough into small balls about 15 to 18 balls and place them into the baking tray 1 inch apart from each other.
- Quickly microwave butter, garlic, and parsley for few seconds or until melted.
- Brush some melted butter over the rolls, add some marinara sauce to cover the balls.
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese.
- And again repeat the layer- Add some more dough rolls, place them in between the rolls.
- Brush some melted over the balls and add marinara sauce.
- Add a handful of shredded mozzarella cheese, sprinkle fresh parsley. Cover with cling wrap and set aside to rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. (If the top layer gets quickly browned, cover with aluminum foil) and bake again.
- Before serving, brushing some garlic butter on the top and serve warm.
If you are making dough from the scratch, use a stand mixer with a dough hook for easy kneading or you can knead by hands.
Do not roll the balls too much, you may get tempted to roll, but handle them gently as it will create tough rolls.
Keep an eye on the rolls as they bake, if they brown too much, cover with foil.
You can also use store-bought pizza dough or marinara sauce for a quick fix.
Use any dried herbs as you prefer.
- Category: Baking
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic bread recipe, bread rolls, garlic butter