- Eggs- 3 (Boil the eggs, make a slit on the eggs)
- Coconut paste- 2 tbs (Grind the coconut with little water)
- Oil- 1 tbs
- Curryleaves- 1 string
- Ginger- 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Chilli- 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Pepper powder- 1.5tsp
- coriander powder- 1tsp
- cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Milk- 1cup
- Fresh cream- 1 tbs
- Hard boil the eggs, make a slit on the eggs and keep aside.
- Heat up the oil in the pan, add in ginger, curry leaves, chilli, onions and fry until the onions turns translucent.
- Add in the coconut paste and sauté it for 2 to 3 mins
- Now add the spice powders- pepper, cumin, coriander, turmeric powders, salt and sauté for 2 mins.
- Add in milk , mix everything well,drop the eggs one by one and let it boil for 2 to 3 mins.
- Switch off the stove, add in fresh cream and give a good mix.
- Egg milk gravy is Ready!!
STEP BY STEP PICTURES: Egg milk Gravy-how to make egg gravy | Muttaikuzhambu
Hard boil the eggs and make a small slits
Grind the coconut into a fine paste.
Heat up the oil in the pan
Add in finely chopped ginger and curryleaves
Add the onions.. sauté until turns translucent.
Add in the chopped chilli
Next goes the coconut paste, sauté it for sometime..
Add in turmeric powder..
And dhanya powder.. sauté all the masala well until the raw smell disappears.
Add in milk… and stir continuously..
Add salt to taste..
Add the silted eggs.. and let it boil for sometime..
Now switch off the stove, add in the fresh cream..
Egg milk gravy is ready!!