This Veg Pulao is truly the easiest and tastiest recipe ever, It’s light, fluffy, loaded with vegetables and infused with flavors! The hearty and comforting dish prepared in One pot and on your table under 20 mins!
This Vegetable Pulao is an easy and quick version, you can add any vegetables to make it super healthy.
Adding Milk gives you the Rich taste and flavor is subtle. Perfect for Lunchbox or dinner.
This recipe calls for One-pot, all you need to do is saute all the ingredients in the same pot and pressure cook. Delicious, fluffy Veg Pulao recipe is ready!
Why this recipe works:
Minimal ingredients and pantry are friendly.
Easy and Just one-pot recipe.
Loaded with veggies, healthy and customizable.
On your table under 20 mins!
How to make Veg Pulao Step by Step :
Tips To Make Best Vegetable Pulao:
1.Rice – Soak your rice minimum of 10 mins prior cooking. Use Basmati Rice or seeraga samba rice for more flavors and texture. Quality basmati rice gives you long, fluffy Veg pulao. Do-Follow package instructions before you make.
2. Ghee+oil– you can add an equal amount of ghee and oil for more flavors.
3. Spice: You can add the spices as per your taste.
4. Ginger garlic paste: Use freshly ground ginger garlic paste for more flavors. Take 5 garlic pods and 1-inch ginger and grind to a fine paste.
5. Veggies: The veggies like cauliflower, broccoli, peas, can also be added. Cottage cheese and soya chunks can be added.
6. Mint leaves: The real flavors of the pulao are from the mint leaves. Use fresh and handful of mint leaves.
7. Milk: Adding boiled milk gives you a subtle flavor and taste.
1.Coconut milk: Add the required cup of coconut milk instead of water.
2.Nuts: Add chopped nuts like cashew, almonds or walnut. Heat 1 tsp of ghee add 1/2 cup nuts and stir fry for 1 minute to a golden color. Add-in.
1. How to make Vegetable Pulao in a rice cooker?
Saute all the veggies, rice in a Kadai/saute pan. Then, transfer to the rice cooker, add the required cups of liquid. Cover and cook.
2. How to make Veg Pulao without onion and Garlic?
Simply Skip onion and garlic in this recipe and follow the same method.
3. How long does the veg pulao recipe last?
Store the cooled Vegetable Pulao in an air-tight container and refrigerate for 2 to 3 days.
Sides Dishes that pairs well with Pulao Recipe:
Other rice Recipes You might like to try:
★DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!Print