- Drumstick leaves- 1 bunch
- Toor dal- 1 cup cooked
- Onions- 2 finely chopped
- Green chilli- 4
- Salt- to taste.
- Cook the toor dal and keep aside.
- In a pan add in oil, add onions and green chilli, sauté it for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add in the drumstick leaves and sprinkle some salt sauté for 3 mins.
- Finally add the cooked dal and cook for another 3 to 4 mins.
- Category:Side Dish
Step by Step pictures: Murungai Keerai Paruppu Usili or Poriyal | Murungai Keerai Lentil Fry Recipe
Cook the toor dal and keep aside.
In a pan add in oil, sauté onions and green chilli for 5 mins.
Add the drumstick leaves
sprinkle some salt.
Add in the cooked dal and sauté for for 5 mins.
Murungai keerai poriyal is ready!!