Step By Step Pictures: Crispy Vendakkai Fry | Crispy ladies Finger Fry coated with besan flour
Slit the Ladies finger..
In a wide bowl, add in besan flour
Add in chilli powder
Add in cumin powder and coriander powder
pinch of salt
Mix them well…
Add in the slited ladies finger.. mix well, (DO NOT ADD WATER). Let it sit for 15 mins…
After 15 mins the ladies finger is well coated with the masala..
Heat up the oil
Once its heat ups, add the ladies finger one by one..
Fry until it turns golden brown..
Crispy ladies finger fry!!!!! is READYYYY!!!! Its goes well as a snack, or even well with curd rice!!!
- Ladies Finger- 15
- Besan flour-3/4 cup
- Red chilli powder- 1 Tbs
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Coriender powder- 1 tsp
- Crushed curry leaves- 1tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp (optional)
- salt- to taste
- Wash all the ladies finger, pat them dry and slit open the ladies finger.
- In a wide bowl, add besan flour, chilli powder, salt, crushed curry leaves, GG paste( optional), and mix everything well..
- Now add in the ladies finger, just coat the mixture on the ladies finger.. the mixture looks like a powder, it will not bind like a paste but no worries Let it sit for 15 mins. ( DO NOT ADD WATER)
- Heat up the deep frying pan, add in oil.. now carefully add the ladies finger and fry until it turns crisp and golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil with the tissue paper.
- Now the CRISPY LADIES FINGER IS READY!!! 1