Ultra Extra Crispy and Super delicious a famous mediterian street food made irresistibly from your kitchen. Your entire family will love this falafel. Every time you make it turns out“The Best”
- 1 cup White chickpeas
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 bunch Coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup Mint leaves
- 5 pods Garlic
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder ((optional))
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- . Place the dried chickpeas and baking soda in a large bowl. Soak overnight for 8 to 12 hours.
- When ready, wash once with running water & pat dry the chickpeas in the paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Pulse the coriander &mint leaves, then add chickpeas, garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and pulse to a coarse mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Heat up some oil to deep fry over medium heat.
- Just before you deep fry, add baking powder and sesame seeds, gently mix them.
- Take a lemon sized ball, gently press them in your palm to make the shape of the patty.
- 8.Deep fry to golden brown.
- Category: Appetiser, sides, Starter
- Cuisine: Mediterranean