Anybody would love to have cinnamon rolls Be it a birthday or Christmas, or you felt like having one. The reasons are aplenty. Yet, these rolls are gooey and taste delicious with sugar icing frosting.
What are Cinnamon rolls?
These homemade cinnamon rolls are fluffy, soft, and extremely delicious.
Leaving the dough to rise overnight in the refrigerator helps develop flavor in the rolls.
Usage of yeast hastens the process of making these quick delicious cinnamon rolls.
However, well-risen rolls have their own authentic flavor.
Try once and this will be your favorite recipe to make on every other occasion. The cinnamon spice is flavorful and also aromatic.
This combination will bring you winter at home even during summer.
These Cinnamon roll are,
This dish can be made with letting the dough rise overnight or with yeast as well.
Either way, the cinnamon flavor is so divine, it will fill warmth in your hearts.
Fluffy, soft, and delicious, will speak your heart to your audience.
How to make Cinnamon Rolls from scratch:
Cinnamon Roll Dough Ingredients:
Tips to Make the Best homemade cinnamon roll:
1. Use a dependable yeast, which is strong as well.
2. You can also bake at low temperature (around 150°C) to keep them golden brown.
3. Turn the pan around, in the middle of the baking time, to let the heat distribute evenly to all sides.
4. You can make a coffee decoction with icing sugar and drizzle this on the rolls for a mocha flavor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I use instant dry yeast?
Yes, you can. Make sure they are not too old and are strong enough. This will help hold the dough strong.
2. Can I use non-dairy milk for this?
Yes, you can. I can suggest soy or almond milk.
3. The dough seemed too wet and sticky, how to avoid it?
While mixing the dough with wet ingredients, ensure to pour the milk little at a time.
Stop using more when the dough’s consistency is just right.
4. How long can I store the baked rolls?
Cling wrapped, these rolls can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months and can be re-heated before serving.
5. Can I knead the dough using a stand mixer/hand mix?
Yes, definitely. If you use a stand mixer makes the process easier for you.
However, the only difference when you hand knead is that you will knead for a longer time as opposed to stand mixer.
Other Recipes you would like to try:
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!Print
Anybody would love to have a cinnamon roll. Be it a birthday or Christmas, or you felt like having one. The reasons are aplenty. Yet, these rolls are gooey and taste delicious with sugar icing.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 2 hours
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
To make Dough:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar +1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 1/4 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon water (warm)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon raisin
- 1/2 cup sugar (powdered)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
To make Dough:
- To a stand mixer or a bowl, add warm milk, sugar, yeast. Stir the mixture and set aside. After 8 to 10 minutes, you can see a foamy texture. It means the yeast is activated.
- Then add, Egg, melted butter, vanilla essence, and sugar. Mix them to incorporate.
- Add Flour, cinnamon powder, salt
- Using a dough hook, mix the ingredients in a lower speed of 2 to 4 for 5 to 8 minutes to make a soft dough. Alternatively, you can mix them using your hand to make a dough.
- Transfer to the oiled bowl, cover with the cling wrap or towel. Set aside for 1 hour or until the dough double in size.
- Once The dough has doubled in size. Punch out the air.
- Mix the dough on the working space and roll to make a rectangular shape.
- Brush some softened butter
- Whisk cinnamon powder and brown sugar together. Spread some brown sugar mixture. Sprinkle some raisins.
- Roll them tightly to make it into a log shape. Cut them equally.
- Grease your baking tray with butter.
- Place the cinnamon rolls on the baking tray and set aside for another 30 minutes to proof.
- Pop in the oven and bake in the preheated oven for 180 degrees C/ 350 Degrees F for 25 minutes.
To make Icing:
- Mix powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla essence. Mix to make the icing.
- Pour over the icing on the freshly baked cinnamon rolls.
Tips to Make the Best Recipe
Use a dependable yeast, which is strong as well.
You can bake at low temperature (around 150°C) to keep them golden brown.
Turn the pan around, in the middle of the baking time, to let the heat distribute evenly to all sides.
You can make a coffee decoction with icing sugar and drizzle this on the rolls for a mocha flavor.
Keywords: cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll, rolls recipe