- Dark chocolate – 3/4 cup
- Butter 2 tbs
- Egg 1
- white sugar- 1/4 cup
- flour- 1 tbs
- salt- to taste
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a heat proof bowl. Place over a hot water bath and melt them together until smooth
- (Alternatively you can melt them in microwave for a minute.)
- Remove from heat then add sugar,egg,flour and salt.
- Spoon the batter in ramekins and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350*F/175*C for 15 mins.
- Serve the pudding slightly warm or chilled.
On the off chance that you use white sugar ensure you blend until the point that the sugar dissolves down
So prefer using ICING SUGAR, its speedy and simple to blend.