- Babycorn- 10
- FOR BATTER:
- Maida- 2 tbs
- cornflour- 1 tbs
- pepper- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- FOR GRAVY:
- Oil- 1 tbs
- onions- 1
- garlic- 1 tbs
- chilli sauce- 1.5 tbs
- soya sauce- 1 tbs
- tomato sauce- 1 tbs
- vinegar- 1 tbs
- Green chilli- 1 tbs
- Spring onion- 1 tbs
- Mix all the ingredients for Batter, dip the baby corn in the batter, fry them until it turns out golden colour and keep them aside.
- Heat up the oil in the pan, add onions, garlic sauté i for sometime.
- Add in the chilli sauce, soya sauce, tomato sauce, and vinegar cook them for 2 mins, now add in little water to make them not to dry.
- Now add the chopped green chilli, springonins and fried baby corn, mix them and cook for another 2- 3 mins.
- Now the spicy chilli Baby corn is ready!!
Make sure the batter is not runny.
In the picture i have shallow fried the baby corns, you can also deep fry them.
If u want more spicy, you can add 1 tsp of pepper to the gravy.
- Cuisine:Indo- chinese
Spicy Baby Corn Chilli | Baby corn Manchurian is easy indo- Chinese recipe, It is a yummy and perfect starter or sides recipe. Here with a step by step pics.
Add all the ingredients for batter in a bowl.
Add little water and mix well not to form any lumps.
Heat up the oil in the pan.
Dip the baby corn in the batter…and make sure the batter is well coated.
Fry them in the oil, i have shallow fried them, but you can also deep fry the baby corn.
After frying keep them aside.
Heat up the oil in the pan..
Add in the onions.. and sauté until it turns translucent..
Next goes the garlic.. sauté it for 2 mins..
Add in chilli sauce….
Add in soya sauce..
Add in the tomato sauce
And finally the vinegar.. and sauté for 2 mins..
Next goes the water.. and cook for sometime
Add in green chilli and spring onions…
Finally the fried baby corns..
Combine Everything well and cook for another 3 to 5 mins.
Spicy Babycorn Chilli is ready!!! Serve with Fried rice.