This Restaurant style chicken 65 recipe is crisply fried with the simple marination has been a family favorite and about to become a new favorite of yours too!
This chicken 65 recipe is a simple, easy and quick method. I love fried chicken, especially chicken 65 is my savor because of the minimal ingredients. This is my all-time go-to recipe if I want to make something tastier in less time. The Chicken 65 recipe is marinated in ginger garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder, and curd. There is no store-bought masala used for this recipe. I simply serve with curd rice. The most delicious part of making chicken 65 restaurant style is the seasoning. The chopped Ginger garlic and curry leaves are tantalizing in coconut oil makes it outstandingly obsessing!
What You'll Find in This Post (Show all)
Why this recipe works:
Simple and easy to prepare, no artificial colors or masala/powders.
The flavors are top-notch.
How to make Chicken 65 with step by step:
Tips to make the best chicken 65 recipes:
1. Chicken: Chicken with bone or boneless works well.
2. Marination: Marination is the key. The longer you marinade it taste better.
3. Freshly ground ginger garlic paste: Add freshly ground ginger garlic paste rather than the store-bought, it enhances the flavor.
4. Spices: You can add pepper powder as well.
5. Vegetable oil: I used vegetable oil to deep fry the chicken. Cook on the low-medium flame so that chicken is cooked inside.
6. Coconut oil: fry the chopped ginger and garlic in coconut oil for the more flavors
How do you serve chicken 65?
This chicken 65 is served as a starter or sides.
Can I marinate the chicken overnight?
Yes, you can marinate refrigerate the chicken overnight.