- Cook your pasta according to the package instructions and keep them ready.
To make Cajun Shrimps:
- To a mixing bowl, add shrimp, cajun seasoning, paprika, oregano, salt, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. (The cajun seasoning itself has all the required spices in it, I have extra spices to level up the taste) and Mix well.
- Heat olive oil and butter.Cook the shrimps for 3 to 4 minutes till they are cooked. Transfer the cooked Cajun shrimps to a bowl.
To make Cajun Shrimp Pasta:
- To the same pan, add butter and olive oil. Add minced garlic, bring down the heat, cook the garlic for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock cubes and 2 tablespoons of warm water. Continue cooking for 3 minutes, the sauce would lightly thicken.
- Add fresh cream and homemade cajun seasoning, stir and cook for another few minutes.
- Now add cooked pasta and cajun shrimp, toss everything together, sprinkle parsley, and serve immediately.