- 250 grams pasta (spaghetti)
For Cajun shrimp:
- 1.5 cup Shrimp (medium size, skin peeled off)
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter (unsalted)
To make the sauce:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 garlic (minced)
- 1/2 chicken stock cubes
- 2 tablespoon warm water.
- 1/2 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- Cook your pasta according to the package instructions and keep them ready.
To make Cajun Shrimps:
- To a mixing bowl, add shrimp, cajun seasoning, paprika, oregano, salt, lemon juice, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. (The cajun seasoning itself has all the required spices in it, I have extra spices to level up the taste) and Mix well.
- Heat olive oil and butter.Cook the shrimps for 3 to 4 minutes till they are cooked. Transfer the cooked Cajun shrimps to a bowl.
To make Cajun Shrimp Pasta:
- To the same pan, add butter and olive oil. Add minced garlic, bring down the heat, cook the garlic for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock cubes and 2 tablespoons of warm water. Continue cooking for 3 minutes, the sauce would lightly thicken.
- Add fresh cream and homemade cajun seasoning, stir and cook for another few minutes.
- Now add cooked pasta and cajun shrimp, toss everything together, sprinkle parsley, and serve immediately.
- Category: Maincourse
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cajun shrimp, cajun shrimp pasta, cajun shrimp pasta recipe