Homemade Cajun Seasoning – It is one of the very easy cajun spice mix for a homemade cajun seasoning recipe with a perfect blend of spices, quite handy and better than your store-bought.
What is Cajun seasoning?
Cajun Cuisine is sometimes referred to as “ rustic cuisine” meaning the ingredients are locally available and it is simple and easy to make.
This cajun seasoning recipe is a favored spice mix of cajun cuisine which is popular in south Louisiana.
It was inherited from French cuisine and combined with the local ingredients to make a unique delicacy.
It is also called a Creole seasoning.
This Cajun seasoning is simply the blend of spices that are simply available at home.
Once you make the homemade cajun seasoning, you never opt for the store-bought and the seasonings are commonly used in seafood and vegetable dishes.
Why this Recipe works:
- Homemade is always better than store-bought.
- The spice mix is readily available in your pantry.
- The flavors of this cajun seasonings are blissful.
What is a cajun seasoning made of?
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- italian spice mix
- pepper powder
- Dried Thyme
How to make Homemade Cajun seasoning:
Cajun Seasoning Ingredients
Tips to make cajun Spice:
- The cajun spice mix is flavourful. Store them in an air-tight container for the best flavors.
- You cannot substitute chili powder for cajun seasoning, it does incorporate chili powder in form of paprika or cayenne pepper.
- Typically salt is added to the spice mix of cajun seasoning. if you want You can add 1 teaspoon of salt for the below measurements given in the recipe card.
1. How long can I store cajun seasoning recipe?
The cajun seasoning will stay fresh for up to 6 months. Store them in an air-tight container like glass spice jars that are tightly sealed.
2. How do you use cajun spice?
This cajun seasoning recipe certainly going to level -up your dishes, It can be used for seafood, meat, chicken, grilled vegetables.
Other Recipe You’ll love to try:
★ DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!Print