This Easy and Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes are deliciously crave-worthy! Easy to make, pantry friendly and all you need just 10 mins to whip up the ingredients and on your table in breeze!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 th cup of buttermilk
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- To a mixing bowl, add all-purpose flour, add 3 tbs of sugar,1tsp baking powder,1/2tsp of baking soda. Mix well.
- To a flour mixture, add egg, buttermilk and vanilla essence.
- Whisk to combine well, if it is too thick add some buttermilk. Keep the batter aside for 10 mins.
- Heat skillet, brush some butter.
- Pour the pancake batter using a ladle, Cook for few seconds
- When it is lightly golden in color, Flip and cook for another 1 minute.
- Serve with fresh fruits and maple syrup/honey
Tips to make the best buttermilk pancake:
1.Use a nonstick pan or cast-iron skillet for even cooking.
2.The consistency of the pancake has to be thick and pourable.
3.If the pancake batter is too thick, add buttermilk to get the right consistency.
4.Leave the buttermilk batter for 10 that gives you super fluffy pancakes.
5.If you want even shape of pancakes, use your measuring cups.
6.Variations: You can add berries like blueberry, chopped strawberry, banana.
7.Spices: You can add cinnamon powder or nutmeg powder to enhance the flavor.
- Category: Breakfast, brunch, dinner
- Cuisine: American