The browned butter pasta is tossed with mushroom, cherry tomato, and drizzled with aromatic Nutty Browned butter! Quick and easy enough for every day and it is certainly going to be your new repeat favorite
- 300 grams Pasta (any pasta )
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Brussel sprouts ( halved)
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese ( grated)
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions.
- To a deep saucepan, add 2 tablespoon butter. Over a low flame, Brown the butter lightly till the color changes to light golden color. Collect the browned butter in a small bowl. Set aside.
- To the same saucepan, add 1 teaspoon olive oil, add 1 tsp minced garlic. Stir fry till the aroma of the garlic is evident.
- Add halved Brussel sprouts, sliced mushroom. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes, cook further for a minute.
- In goes, pepper powder, chili flakes, salt, dried oregano, dried thyme. Toss everything together.
- Take cooked pasta in the bow, add browned butter. Toss the browned butter thoroughly through the pasta.
- Finally Add cooked Brussel sprouts and mushroom mixture, grated parmesan cheese. Sprinkle some salt if needed. Toss everything together and serve hot.
- Do not overcook the pasta otherwise it may turn mushy.
- Use any vegetables of your preference, vegetables like zucchini, broccoli, carrot, or spinach also be added.
- Make sure to keep the heat/flame on low while browning the butter, it has to be lightly golden. If you overheat the butter, it may turn black. Please discard the butter if it turns black.
- Category: Maincourse
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: brown butter, butter pasta, brussels sprouts pasta