Brinjal Coriander Fry | Flavourful Greenish Brinjal Sabz Stir dish needs very few basic, freshest of ingredients, brinjals, coriander leaves, ginger and green chilli. Brinjal Fry is an very flavourful greenish looking sabz.Print
Brinjal Coriander Fry
- Category: Veg- Dry
- Cuisine: Indian
- Brinjal- 4
- oil- 1tbs
- coriander leaves- 1small bunch
- Greenchilli/redchilli- 2 (according to ur spice level)
- Turmeric- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1tsp
- Water-1/3 cup
- In a pan add oil, add brinjal and fry for 2 mins.
- Add the grinder paste, turmeric and salt.
- Add 1/3 cup of water and cook until the brinjal is cooked.
- Brinjal coriander fry is ready!
Step by step recipe: