Tips to make the best barbeque chicken:
- Use tender chicken breasts to make the barbeque chicken. You can use thighs or wings as well.
- Grill on low heat to cook the insides perfectly. Cooking or grilling on high heat causes charring and the meat burns.
- You can also Grill the chicken with the skin intact. This prevents the chicken from drying out when grilling.
- Keep turning over the chicken pieces so that it doesn’t get overcooked on one side and remains raw on the other side.
- Make sure that the marinade is spread well on all sides and surfaces.
- You can also Cover the marinating chicken in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour. This helps the flavors to be absorbed well.
- If you’re not sure about the chicken is cooked through, you can check using a meat thermometer and make sure it reached 165 F.