Relish this exotic grilled barbecue chicken dripping with a homemade barbecue sauce. Indulge in this protein-rich meal either for a family dinner or for a gathering. You have your main chicken dish sorted!
What is barbecue chicken:
Barbecue chicken is one of the world’s most popular recipe in the barbecue dishes.
This barbecue chicken is super easy, quick, and tantalizing with a Homemade barbecue sauce that makes the recipe Super Delicious.
If you’re a fan of Grilled chicken Recipe, I’m sure you gonna love this!
It requires the very minimal time of marination and that ultimately makes this recipe a quicker version of bbq chicken.
This recipe has got only Two-Ingredient to make bbq chicken – chicken and barbecue sauce ( plus, olive oil, pepper, and salt)
This is such a YUM recipe grilled to perfection without much effort.
Basting the barbecue sauce on the cooked chicken gets you the irresistible gorgeous BBQ chicken that is juicy, moist, and tender.
Why this recipe works:
Main course meal that is power-packed with protein
Extremely easy recipe with simple available ingredients
Delectable dish to prepare from leftover chicken and barbeque sauce.
One of the best-grilled chicken dishes for a gathering or family dining
How to make BBQ chicken:
Tips to make the best barbecue chicken Recipe:
1. Use tender chicken breasts to make the barbecue chicken. You can use thighs or wings as well.
2.Grill on low heat to cook the insides perfectly. Cooking or grilling on high heat causes charring and the meat burns.
3. You can also Grill the chicken with the skin intact. This prevents the chicken from drying out when grilling.
4. Keep turning over the chicken pieces so that it doesn’t get overcooked on one side and remains raw on the other side.
5. Make sure that the marinade is spread well on all sides and surfaces.
6. You can also Cover the marinating chicken in plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour. This helps the flavors to be absorbed well.
7. If you’re not sure about the chicken is cooked through, you can check using a meat thermometer and make sure it reached 165 F.
1. What can I serve with barbecue chicken?
You can serve any salad of your choice. Another popular side dish is a mixed vegetable skewer brushed with olive oil.
2. Which is the best chicken to use to make barbecue chicken?
Any cuts of chicken can be used, chicken drumstick, breast, thigh pieces are used or preferred to get the texture right.
Also, it is easy for the flavors of the marinade to blend with the chicken.
3. How do I grill the barbecue chicken in an oven?
Place one rack on the floor of the oven and set your grill pan on the rack.
Preheat the oven to 350˙F / 180 Give the oven and the pan 10 minutes to fully heat.
Then grill the barbecue chicken on the grill pan as you would normally for 15 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
4. How to know if the chicken is done?
If you insert the tip of a knife into the middle of the thickest piece and the juices should run clear, the chicken is done.
5. Can I store the left-over barbecue chicken?
Yes, you can store the leftover barbecue chicken in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Make sure to thaw it before reheating
Other Chicken Recipes You may like to Try:
★ DID YOU TRY THIS BARBECUE CHICKEN RECIPE? Don’t forget to give a ★ rating. Just click on the stars in the Recipe Card to rate!Print 14