This 20 mins bang bang shrimp pasta is so creamy with layers of flavors, ideal for your busy nights and easy enough to make everyday!
- 1 cup shrimp ( peeled & deveined)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
To make the sauce:
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 2 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
150 grams pasta (spaghetti)
To cook Pasta:
Cook your pasta according to package instructions.
To make shrimp:
- Melt butter in a pan, add minced garlic stir fry for few seconds.
- Season with chili flakes, paprika, salt.
- Stir in the shrimp, cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle chopped parsley. Transfer to separate bowl and set aside.
To make Bang Bang Sauce:
- Melt butter to the same pan, add the minced ginger and garlic. Stir fry for a few seconds.
- Stir in the paprika, pepper powder, salt.
- Stir in sweet chili sauce, tomato sauce, lemon juice, mix together to combine.
- Add in the fresh cream and mix well, Toss the cooked shrimp in the bang bang sauce to coat well.
- Finally, stir in the cooked spaghetti & mix well.
Do not overcook the pasta, it should be in al-dente. Cook pasta according to the package instructions
Cook the pasta in salted water that helps to flavor the pasta.
Use the same pan to make pasta that has been used for making cajun shrimp. We don’t want to miss out on any flavors.
Slow cook the garlic in butter that helps the butter to get infused in garlic.If you want more creamy, add cream to get the desired consistency also check for the seasonings.
- Category: Maincourse
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bang bang shrimp pasta, bang bang shrimp, shrimp pasta