This caramelized banana pudding is scrumptious, flavourful and the heavenly custard sauce makes it crowd-pleasing delicious. This Pudding is a make-ahead recipe, great for any occasion or perfect desserts for your Christmas party!
Hey Guys!! Let’s make a Homemade Banana Pudding recipe!
This Banana Pudding is incredibly delicious, it’s creamy and scrumptious. We have added a caramelized banana that simply melts in your mouth making is Extra-delicious. Banana Pudding with condensed milk makes it rich and Creamier custard sauce.
This banana Pudding recipe from scratch is just the quick and Easier version.
Why This Banana Pudding Recipe Works:
1.Best for the party dessert/special occasion!
2. Easy make-ahead dessert, You need not rush on your busy day.
3. Variations are countless, You can add nuts to Make it crunchy.
What are banana Pudding Ingredients?
How to make Banana Pudding Recipe step by step:
Tips to make the best Easy banana Pudding:
1.Caramelized banana: I had added caramelized banana to get the soft sugar-coated bananas as they taste delicious, but you can simply slice the bananas and add in to make banana Pudding.
2.Egg yolks: Make sure to whisk the egg yolks to get the pale yellow color.
3.Custard sauce to egg yolk: Pour the custard sauce into the egg yolks while whisking the egg yolks in the hand.
4.Biscuits: I have used biscuits, you may also use vanilla wafers/ graham crackers.
1. How long is banana Pudding good for?
Cover the banana Pudding with cling wrap and refrigerate up to 3 to 4 days.
2. Can you freeze Banana Pudding?
Banana Pudding won’t keep well in the freezer as they are very delicate in texture. Simply refrigerate and consume within 4 day
Other Recipes you may like to try:Print
Homemade Banana Pudding
This caramelised banana pudding is scrumptious, flavourful and the heavenly custard sauce makes it crowd-pleasing delicious. This Pudding is make-ahead recipe, great for any occasion or perfect desserts for your Christmas party!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: Refrigerate 3 hours
- Yield: 3 1x
- Category: dessert
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: italian, continental
- 2 banana
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1.5 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 biscuits
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1tsp butter
- 1tbp flour
1. Ingredients to make banana pudding are taken.
2. Caramelize the banana: To a shallow fry pan, add 2 sliced banana and sprinkle 3 tbs of sugar.
3. Over a low-medium heat, Fry the banana for 3 to 5 mins till the sugar melts and turns to a nice golden color.(gently flip the bananas not to mash them) Collect the caramelized banana on a small plate and set aside until we use it.
4. To make custard sauce: To a saucepan, add 1/2 cup sugar and 1Tbsflour. Whisk lightly. Add 1.5 cups of milk and 1/2 cups of condensed milk.
5. Place the saucepan over medium heat. Stir the mixture for 8 to 10 mins till it slightly thickens.
6. Whisk egg yolk: To a small mixing bowl whisk 2 egg yolks until it turns to a pale yellow color.
7. Pour the custard sauce: Now to the beaten egg yolks, add the custard and beat for 2 mins.
8. Back to heat: Pour the custard mixture to a saucepan and stir over medium heat for 3 mins till the custard is thickened.
The custard should coat the back of the spatula.
9. Off from the heat, mix in vanilla essence and butte.
10. To assemble: to a baking dish or any type of serving glass, first sprinkle some crushed biscuits, add a layer of caramelized banana, pour in the custard.
11. Repeat the layers: crumbled biscuits, caramelized banana, and custard sauce.
12. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
13. Before serving: sprinkle some crushed biscuits over the pudding and serve.
Tips to make best banana Pudding:
Carmelized banana: I had caramelised banana to get the soft sugar coated bananas as they taste delicious, But you can simply slice the bananas and add in to make banana Pudding.
Egg yolks: make sure to whisk the egg yolks to get the pale yellow colour.
Custard sauce to egg yolk: pour the custard sauce into the egg yolks while whisking the egg yolks in another hand.
Biscuits: I have used biscuits, you may also use vanilla wafers/ graham crackers.
Keywords: banana Pudding, banana Pudding recipe, easy banana pudding