Baked Feta pasta is another TikTok viral recipe that is easy to make and has big bold flavors of irresistible roasted tomatoes, garlic, and feta cheese! It’s so creamy and delicious, and it’s definitely worth the hype!
- 2 cups Cherry tomato or Grape tomato
- 1 cup pasta ( Bow Tie pasta)
- 1 block Feta Cheese
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon Lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 handful basil leaves
- 1 sprig Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 Garlic cloves
- Preheat your oven 400 degrees F/ 200 C.
- Cook your pasta in salted water for 10 minutes, until the pasta is cooked al dente. Reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in oven safe baking dish, pour in olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add in garlic. Toss to combine well.
- Place the block of feta cheese in the middle of the baking dish. Splash some olive oil, sprinkle redchilli flakes and dried oregano.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes, until the tomatoes are squishy and the feta cheese has lightly browned.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, quickly add in chopped basil leaves .
- Using whisk or spatula combine cooked tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Transfer the strained cooked pasta to the baking dish, add in reserved pasta water and toss to combine. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve.
Use fresh ingredients for best results, Good quality feta cheese, cherry tomato/grape tomato ( not canned one), fresh basil, garlic combine brings out great flavors.
Every pasta shape will work but the smaller pasta helps to hold the sauce and blend well with the glorious sauce.
Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water, in case, if the pasta comes out dry, you can pour in reserving liquid to make the creamier sauce.
Make sure the tomatoes are crowded or use a small/medium baking dish.
For Good results, Use full-fat feta cheese.
- Category: Maincourse
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: baked feta pasta, feta pasta, feta pasta recipe