Baby corn hara masala
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 12 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Baby corn- 1 pack (chopped and blanched in hot water)
- Onions- 1
- Cumin seeds- 1 tp
- salt- to taste
- pepper- 1tsp
- green chilli- 1 tsp
- coriander leaves- 1 bunch
- garlic- 2
- Grind the ingredients given under “to grind” into a fine paste. This is our hara masala.
- Heat up the wok, add cumin seeds, onions, saute them for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add baby corn, grinded hara masala, sprinkle some water and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the stove, squeeze some lemon juice on top.
Step by step pictures: Baby Corn Hara Masala recipe | Baby Corn Recipes1