Make this Simple, healthy avocado toast recipe that is easy to make, nutritious can be served on the crusty bread!
- Author: Nithya Narasimhan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Diet: Vegetarian
- 4 bread slices
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 avocado (smaller )
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon almonds sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mash the avocado using potato masher or fork. You can smash them to a creamy texture or chunky ones.
- Add lemon juice, coriander leaves, and salt. Mix well.
- Toast the bread slices using butter to a crunchy golden color.
- Spread the guacamole. Sprinkle chili flakes, white sesame seeds or sliced almonds.
- Toast the bread in butter and rub some minced garlic on the toasted bread for more flavors.
- You may use white bread, whole wheat bread, French bread, bagel, sour bread, or any pieces of bread that are readily available.
- I prefer to toast the bread on the pan, you can grill on the oven as well placing them on a baking sheet or you can your toaster to toast your bread.
- Mashing the avocado smoothy or chunky texture is easy to spread on the toast. Some people prefer to slice or chop and use on the toast.
Keywords: avocado toast , avocado toast recipe, avocado toast recipes