- Big Chillies- 10
- oil- deep frying
To Grind and Stuff
- Tamarind- small lemon sized ball
- Besan flour- 2 tbs
- Amchur powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds- 1 tsp
For Bajji Batter
- Besan flour- 1/2 cup
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Baking powder- 1 tsp
- Hing- 1 tsp
- salt- to taste
- Soak the tamarind for 5 minutes.
- In blender, add cumin seeds, besan flour,amchur powder. Pulse them for a second. Add Tamarind and pulse it again. Our stuffing is Ready.
- For Batter: Mix besan flour, chilli powder, hing, salt, add some water.
- De-seed the chilli, spoon the stuffing inside, and dip them into a batter.
- Deep fry them in oil until it turns golden brown.
If the stuffing turns watery, just add some besan flour to make into a paste consistency.
pour little water at time to make the besan flour batter little thick, no so runny.
You can also add rice flour to the batter for more crispiness.
Heat up the oil to low to medium flame.